Touch for Health Training Workshop
Eight day Training Workshop
8 day training for Professional Competence working with Touch For Health.
On successful completion gain Touch For Health Instructor qualification
This professional training workshop is designed to help students become more confident and competent in presenting the Touch For Health knowledge and themselves in a professional way.
The Training Workshop qualifies the graduate as a Touch For Health Instructor able to teach Certified Touch For Health Synthesis (levels 1-4) classes.
This qualification is recognised worldwide.
Prerequisites for attending
- Touch For Health Kinesiology Levels 1-4
- Workbooks Levels 1 – 4
- Touch for Health Basic Intern
- Touch for Health Advanced Intern
- Touch for Health Proficiency
To maintain TFH Instructor registration you will be required to:
- Register with IKC (International Kinesiology College) as a Touch For Health Instructor
- Join the Touch For Health Kinesiology Association as an Instructor Member
- Participate in regular update training
Catherine North (Touch for Health NZ Faculty) and Colleen Ryan (Touch for Health Trainer) regularly hold Training Workshop courses.
Instructors and their course dates are promoted through
- Touch for Health Kinesiology Association New Zealand (TFHK Assn) website and Facebook page
- Kinesiology Association of New Zealand (KANZ) website and magazine
Become a TFH Kinesiology Instructor
- TFH Training Workshop – 8 days course
- TFH Instructor Registration with IKC (International Kinesiology College)
- Instructor Member of TFHK Assn (Touch for Health Kinesiology Association of New Zealand)