With my love for people and also animals it is my passion in life to help friends, family and my clients to feel better. I’ve been a Nutritionist since 1994 and also a Yoga teacher since 2011. In 2017 I added Touch for Health and Kinesiology to my work and it is now part of everything I do in my clinic, Yoga classes and of course private life.
I see myself as caring, compassionate and professional and this shines through when I work with any client. You can trust that you’re in loving and capable hands.
In my time off I enjoy going for long walks and hikes, practising Yoga, working in my garden and spending time with family and friends.
Areas of Expertise
- B.Sc. Nutrition
- Yoga Teacher (RYT 200 hours)
- Touch for Health Instructor
- Goal Setting and Metaphor Instructor
- Certification in attending Kinesiology workshops in Allergy & Nutrition, Stress Release I – IV, Energy centers (all Wayne Topping courses)
Area of Expertise
My passion is helping people of all ages and animals to find balance and health in their lives in any way I can.
- Nutritionist B.Sc., all issues regarding nutrition: Allergies, digestive, skin, inflammation and pain, fertility concerns, anxiety and depression, weight related concerns, viral infection, immune system, detox (heavy metal, etc.) …. And much more
- Working with Touch for Health and Kinesiology to balance emotions, physical issues and nutritional/biochemical imbalances
- Yoga teacher and incorporating TFH into Yoga teachings
- Touch for Health Instructor level I – IV
- Touch for Health Goal setting and Metaphor Instructor (Matthew Thie certificate)